June 13, 2007

Giving Back

I have mentioned before that I shop at estate sales, garage sales and thrift stores to feed this Ebay work I do. Well, I also fill my home. I buy knick-knacks, clothes, shoes, Purses (with a capital P), kitchen things, and so on.

I also have mentioned that I am a bit clean freaky.

Today was the day I returned a bunch of that stuff to the friendly thrift stores. I filled my little car full. You know the old circus act of stuffing 20 clowns in a car...they should totally do that with my Corolla. That car has been stuffed so full, so many times. For such a little car, it holds a ridiculous amount of things. You can fit most of my worldly possessions in that car. And I have been told by my roomie that I have ALOT of worldly possessions, and purses, and coats...

So we have a little more room in the office and in the bedroom. And you should totally hit up the Army for some really cool stuff. Including used cat toys. I decided to not sell those on Ebay this time. Although someone in Rio de Janeiro has Yoda's last set. Weirdos.

Oh....and I think it would be a bit icky to do a link off to the side, so I am gonna bury it here. You wanna see something sick? Go to Ebay right now....

ya there?

Ok... now search "Well Worn"...




I could be making millions...






Ewww.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio