June 15, 2007

Just a Quick Extra Note

I didn't get any comments about that little Ebay tidbit. And I don't know, I think I am a bit of an attention whore.... and I like to gross people out a bit. And it seemed that I had done neither.

However, I realized that a ridiculous amount of stuff comes up....so go back to Ebay....

Then in the search box, put this #

180129431657

That is what I am talking about, folks.

Millions sitting in my closet I tell ya. How about well worn purses....hmmm....what is the market on that?

3 comments:

Kaytabug said...

That is SO GROSS!!! What makes it even worse was that I had to verify that I am 18, this was listed under mature audiences... I still cant figure out why. ewwwww

Jenni said...

What a pain in the butt to get there and view...old shoes?!?! What is going on here? This person must be appealing to freaks with a foot fetish because she showed pictures of just her feet and then advertised "Succulent HOT well-worn ankle socks". I don't get why someone would want that or be that into feet. Both the potential buyers and the seller are freaks. On the other hand, I have some really holy, nasty socks that I could make some money off of. Would it be some kind of weird child p@rnography to sell my kids' holey socks? They go through them very quickly and this could at least buy them new ones.

Fianna said...

I found out about this little market on the Ebay forums. There was a post about someone that was selling old socks and had pics of her young daughter on there. People were freaking out! Ebay intervened and pulled everything she had posted, the page with the pics...

It is a total foot fetish issue. And you wanna see something that is, to me, even sicker...go under the men's well worn....I am just so disgusted.

And now, I have disgusted others. WooHoo!! Oh I am sick too, yes..so sad...

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio