June 15, 2007

Recent Correspondence

Hello,
I apologize for this intrusion since I do not know if I am
writing to my intended recipient. I decided to contact you
through email due to the
urgency, as my earlier letter was returned undelivered. Anyway I
need your co-operation in receiving USD8.6M that has been in a
dormant account with my bank for over 3 years now under
inheritance claim.

30% of the total sums will be accrued to you upon the
confirmation of the funds in your nominated account. Although it
may seem small, but you
have to understand and accept this since 40% of the total sum
will go to charity, as my entitlement here is also 30%. I need
your co-operation
here because the account holder an Iraqi Chieftain and
businessman lost his life during the war and I being his account
officer, I have tried to
reach any of the next trustees, but to no avail and since I am
not in position to make the claim, I can establish you before the
bank as the heir to the bequest. It is very important that the
claim is made, as the bank will turn the funds over to the
treasury anytime from now if it remains unclaimed.

I will provide you with detailed information on the modalities of
this operation once I have your interest but I must say that
trust flourishes business. Therefore let your conscience towards
this proposal be nurtured with sincerity. I don't think I need to
spell out the importance of Secrecy in this Matter considering
the amount involved. I will bring you up to date with all the
information as soon as I hear from you. So, if i don't hear from
you within a period of one month I will assume you are not
interested and will solicit for a new partner, but if you know
you are interested let me know.
Waiting to hear from you.
Thank you
Liu Yan


Dear Mr. Yan: Thank you for your email. All I was able to understand from your lengthy correspondence was blah blah blah, I am going to give you 30% of 8.6 million. If my math teachers were able to instill any knowledge into my feeble brain, this would mean that you owe me $2.5 million. Please forward payment in that amount immediately. I expect payment within 7 days. My preferred payment method is Paypal. If you prefer, you can also send a money order. If I do not receive your payment within 7 days, I will file an Unpaid Item Dispute, seek my final value fees and leave you negative feedback.

Sincerely, Fianna

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio