May 19, 2007

Let It Snow (Repeat Thrice)


This is Day 2 in a sweater. I am so happy about this. I am not ready for the warmth. I haven't been running due to that whole hip-py issue. I am not at my fighting weight. I found a sweater at one of the estate sales when I moved her that I just l-o-v-e. I lived in a city for 1/2 my life that froze for about 2 and a half minutes once a year. Typical cold winter weather was the 50's. I have a large box of sweaters. And I am not admitting the number of coats I own. Because if I count them, I am going to have to go through 3 closets and, well a bit of denial is nice on toast. I adore cold weather. (Except that whole snow thing, I was kinda joking....we don't really need that...just cold, please).

But, like a good Southern gal, I am wearing flip-flops with my big luxorious turtle neck sweater. Houston Style Baby. (I am now blushing at my dorkiness).

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio