Back in the old days, Bev at Sauntering Soul tagged me for a meme. I am getting around to it, nearly a month later. I apologize for the delay... I am not sure it is worth the wait...
The tag rules are:
- I played the flute for 9 weeks in middle school. I promptly dropped it once the 9 weeks was up. In
, we had 4 - 9 weeks grading sessions in school. In Kansas , this was 6 – 6 weeks. What was it where you grew up? Texas
- My parents went to prom together. In a ’67 Mustang.
- My first car, the car I had to help rebuild, was a ’67 Mustang. It was retired a year or so later as the axle was rusting and the wheels started to run more horizontal than tires should.
- I collected elephants when I was younger. I don’t collect anything much these days.
- When I was younger, I told my mom I didn’t want braces. I was concerned that they couldn’t afford them. I am getting them for myself this year. I am pretty sure I can afford them.
- I LOVE Football. I hate basketball. I do not know why.
- Daisies are my second favorite flower.