November 25, 2007

No Mo Hotel-ing.

I am seriously contemplating a new blog, a hotel review site. By my count, I have stayed at 13 different hotels since August. For 2 and a half months, I have lived in one. I have added 2 so far this weekend. Now, I am talking cheapo hotels. No-tell motels. We are not chilling at the Holidae In (extra points for artist i.d.).

And hi, I have not left the state of Texas and it is in the 30's. Snow? WTF? Thank goodness for a delivery from home of my box of sweaters and a portion of my extensive coat collection.

When traveling cross-country, besides warm knickers, I recommend audio books. I have listened to 2 so far this trip, and have a 3rd for the trip home.

And take pictures while driving down the highway going 80, you can capture things like this.


Happy Sunday after Thanksgiving, folks.

5 comments:

Kaytabug said...

traveling cross-country? I guess it sounds better than traveling all over Texas.
My Mom wants to build and live in a dome. I am lost on artist i.d., that is D's thing! But I did work at H.I. once.

Sauntering Soul said...

I do not envy you one bit.

Courtney said...

Being an event planner, I could totally contribute to that blog! I usually stay at fancy schmancy ones though.....

Sugarhill Gang. Rapper's Delight. They sing about the Hotel, motel, Holiday Inn. Chingy sings about Holidae In. :o)

Kaytabug said...

TAG, your it!

Sauntering Soul said...

I like your new template!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio