November 4, 2007

Arizona 1, Rest of U.S. 0

I woke up this morning by alarm. I have a busy day. I need to go to church, go shopping for foodstuffs, an oil change is a good idea (although Fianna’s dad says that your car will NOT blow up if you just so happen to substitute power steering fluid for oil, not that I did that or anything) and work my ass off all day again. We are getting ready for a trial so this boost of posting is a big tease. I will soon be working from sunup to sundown, wearing fancy pants suits and stupid pantyhose. Shit, add pantyhose to the list. God I hate pantyhose. Digression, you are my BFF right behind Kaytabug and Coffee.

I gotta run around and do a lot of crap today. Yet…at work yesterday, I got a Grande Iced Coffee from Satan-bucks and drank it around 5:00 P.M. The cats were alone all day and wanted to play all night. I got home at 10:30 and watched late night TV. All these circumstances intersected at a place called No-Sleep Hell. So I am up and a bit sleepy, but I have showered, drank a half a cup of heaven and decided to check my blogs because this NowBlowMe deal is awesome. Lots of reading while I should be getting ready for trial. Of course, in the bottom right corner of my screen a small surprise was waiting for me.

Bill Gates, I heart you some days and others…I want to destroy your little operating system and go buy a pretty white computer from the most awesome store in the mall. Today…I am not sure how I feel. On one hand, you saved me from looking like a fool by being at church darned early. On the other hand, you did not give me a call, I know you have my number, and say hey busy lady who doesn’t keep up with life these days, it is Daylight Savings Time, sleep in or lay there like you are sleeping while there is a howling fight at your feet.

I have an hour to kill. Damn it.

3 comments:

Kaytabug said...

LOL I HATE it when that happens!! At least it didn't happen here, this year. We stayed up til 2am, kiddos too and got to sleep in sorta we got up at 9:45 but due to time change it was 8:45 so that made me feel like I did not get to sleep in...

Sauntering Soul said...

Hot Brazilian got in at 1:30 a.m. I had already been asleep for a bit. We slept until 10:00....the new time. That means 11:00 really. It's been a long time since I've done that.

Anonymous said...

Time changes rock.

Unruly cats don't...you know the solution for that, but you gotta be patient...

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio