1. Grandmother Shower : How To Avoid – Work through it. Have your boss work you to death and you will not have to attend, but you can certainly walk in, apologize how you are doing what you got out of bed to do that day, namely work, and that you cannot attend, although you can most certainly help yourself to the foodstuffs. A majority of the attendees felt the way I and the rest of the blogiverse feels. Showers suck. Convoluted excuses for showers suck even worse.
2. I cannot get the song, “Don’t Mess With My Toot Toot” out of my head.
3. Please write some stuff. It is Friday. I am suffering from acute Friday-itis and could really use some readings.
4. There really isn’t a #4.
5. I am thinking of buying some Starbucks later today. My cheap frugalitis needs some spenditis.
6. I have no plans for the weekend. This makes me glad and sad in the same minute.
7. Lucky No. 7.
8. Does anyone out there own Lucky Brand jeans? I hear they are phenomenal on the hind quarters, but due to aforementioned frugalities, Cannot. Try. On. Because. May. Like.
9. Today is payday. Weeeeee. I sure wish I could find a Wii.
10. I was going to ask for Kaytabug to mail me her Wii, but then the phrase kinda grossed me out and reminded me of my fave spam – Update Your Pe-
11. Eww. I said mid-load.