August 26, 2008

Palpatations

There is a fucking hurricane over Jamaica right now. I am going to kill Gustav. Ya'll...I am freaking out and am super pissed and want to destroy Gustav and his family.

I hope I don't run into any guys named Gustav today. Because I will spit in their general direction. And maybe hiss.

What the hell do you do when there is a fucking hurricane in the path of your vacation?

I twittered that it should hit Europe. I don't hate Europe or anything, well not most parts of it, but I am not flying to Europe in a matter of days. Flying over a fucking hurricane.

Ya'll, I am about to puke and then punch out random people. Which is probably better than the Bloggess who is tattooing random cats today. But whatever. Fucking hurricane.

Someone count the number of times I have used fuck in this post, because that, my friends, is the definition of restraint.

Fuckity fuck fuck fuck!!!

4 comments:

Sauntering Soul said...

I thought about you and Not Craig when I heard about Gustav. The only thing I can say is, uhm, at least you aren't there already? Maybe everyone will get scared away and you'll have the island almost to yourselves?

Kaytabug said...

Only 9 and that is weak my friend. I know you can do better than that!
I hope Big G doesn't fuck up your plans! Will you please email the specifics of when you leave and yada yada?I've got my fingers crossed for ya! XOXOX

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Fuckity fuck fuck indeed.

But it's weak. I bet it'll blow over in no time. Probably. Maybe.

Robocop said...

Why don't you tell us how you really feel about storms?

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio