May 18, 2008

Ch Ch Changes

For those Bloglines fans, like myself, I have made some changes at homebase. Take a looksie and let me know what makes you want to scratch your eyes out and I will see what I can do about it. I can't change the color or location of the title. I have tried. Multiple times. I have resisted scratching my own eyes out due to that bug. Please don't comment on it. I will throw Kitten out the window if I have to think about it any longer.

UPDATE: I have changed the color and kinda the location..I am still am not thrilled with the title, but it is better.

P.S. What color is the title to you? I get it in white in Firefox, grey/black in IE. WTH.

4 comments:

Fianna said...

Dear Fianna, The title comes up in black/grey in Firefox. Just a minute after you told peeps it was white. You have created a color changing title. Congrats. This will definitely get you the Nobel. Good going, girl.

Kaytabug said...

You mean the title "Fianna,Fiann,Fianna"? It looks black to me in my Firefox.
I like the new looks!! Very you.

Sauntering Soul said...

Your new look is beautiful!

I have IE here at work and "Fianna, Fianna, Fianna" is black. I'll have to check at home where I have Firefox.

Fianna said...

Dude.... it shows white to me on one screen, then when I go to another page - ha! it is black. I am at a complete loss.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio