September 8, 2008

Perhaps the Paring

This Morning.

Not Craig: Oh my God! Turn around. Let me see your butt.

Fianna: What? NO!!!

Not Craig: Serious. What the hell is that?

Fianna: thinking - if he is about to point out a zit or cellulite on my ass...I am going to grab a knife.

Not Craig: That is so gross!

Fianna: Inching towards knife drawer.

Not Craig: That is jacked up.

Fianna: Hmmm ... Butcher knife or steak knife?

The deck in Jamaica is slippery. Be careful.

Although with views like this, who really cares about that baseball size bruise on your ass cheek?

1 comments:

Sauntering Soul said...

Oh no! I've had one of those ass bruises before and they are not beautiful. I fell down a set of concrete stairs when I stepped on an acorn and it rolled me right off my feet.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio