February 9, 2009

Only Cute While Sleeping

Yesterday, on one of my 20 trips up and down the stairs to keep the dog from eating out of the litterbox, the dog stepped in front of me and I not so gracefully sprained my ankle trying to catch myself.

I was in such pain, began crying, and the stupid, evil dog, came running up to me and crawled into my lap, despite the path to the litterbox now being clear and there being no way I was going to stop him seeing that I was bawling from the searing pain in my ankle.

He sure can be sweet sometimes. Usually it is while he is sleeping though.

1 comments:

Sauntering Soul said...

Oh no! You poor, poor thing. My cat jumps right in front of my feet a lot but luckily, I've never sprained my ankle.

Hope you feel better soon!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio